Monday 20 August 2012

White Rock, BC

Today I traveled down with one of my many housemates/old friend from back home an hour and a half into White Rock to meet my parents and Oma for lunch at an adorable bakery across from the pier. It was sunny, bright and beautiful and we bought the most scrumptious cinnamon buns to munch on along the water. There was a lovely photographer selling her photographs along the waterfront at very reasonable prices so I bought two prints for my room; one a black and white generic kind of photo and the other a beautiful picture of the pier and train tracks in a frame.
It was a great day and I sit here writing this feeling so content with the day and so excited to eat tonight. =)
Not much of a trip but a fun day all the same, worthy of a brief mention in cyberworld.

Thnx to "Dharma and Greg" the tv show for providing my background stimulation during this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment